Skip to content
- Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to address several business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during this pandemic. We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
- All employees and contractors must properly wear N95 or KN95 masks when on Company and client property at all times. If this is not possible, employees and contractors should wear cloth face coverings at all times.
- All employees and contractors must maintain social distancing when on Company and client property at all times, both indoors and outside
- All employees and contractors must frequently wash hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after coming in contact with any public surface when on Company and client property at all times.
- Any employee or contractor who has contact with any individuals suspected to have or confirmed positive for COVID-19 shall immediately quarantine at home and contact supervisor and their healthcare professional for further direction. They should not enter Company or client premises until they have been quarantined for at least 10 days, fever-free for at least 24 hours, and received a negative test.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.